The ultrasonic net closing machine USG560 is a machine with two 64 ° inclined network tubes for packaging a wide variety of products with a filling weight of up to approx. 1500 g in extruded LDPE network material. It is used for packaging chocolate bottles, ceramic filter media, cheese, onions or garlic and other products to be packed online.
The product to be packaged is handled particularly gently thanks to the inclined mesh tubes. Due to the robust construction and the use of the most modern components, the system is almost maintenance-free. All operating parameters are displayed or edited on the user-friendly ’touch panel’. This ensures constant monitoring of the functions and performance of the system.
Advantages at a glance:
- highest availability on small ground space
- up to 60 bags / minute
- robust and compact construction
- sophisticated servo-drive technique
- all functions are PLC controlled
- operating and controlling of the machine by a sophisticated touch-panel
- special executions possible
Flyer USG560144 KB