For special packaging needs the USG550 is used. But on this machine the rubber wheels can also drive back the net on to the nettubes. Some product like cheese-fingers or chewing-gum stripes will not go into the tubular net lined up properly.
To overcome this the net is driven back on to the nettube before the packing goods are filled in. After the product is in the tube the net with the product inside is driven off the nettube. This keeps the product in position and the bag has a good shape.
Our label feed AZxxx can be mounted to the USG550 optionally. Many different forms of label is possible like e.g. "Wine-glas label" or "String label" in different sizes. To print information on to the label our thermotransferprinter can be used. All operating parameters are announced or edited on the user friendly touch-panel.
Advantages at a glance:
- highest availability on small ground space
- up to 45 bags / minute
- robust and compact construction
- sophisticated servo-drive technique
- all functions are PLC controlled
- operating and controlling of the machine by a sophisticated touch-panel
- special executions possible
Flyer USG550140 KB