The USG540 is similar to the well known and approved USG440. But on this machine the rubber wheels are powered by a sophisticated servo drive and the net is driven off in a very high speed and with high precision. The net is gathered by special collecting fingers and fed to the ultrasonic sealing head. A short ultrasonic pulse closes the net at two adjacent joints and simultaneously the net is cutted between those joints by a separately controlled, pneumatical knife.
Our label feed AZxxx can be mounted to the USG 540 optionally. Many different forms of label is possible like e.g. "Wine-glas label" or "String label" in different sizes. To print information on to the label out thermotransferprinter can be used. All operating parameters are announced or edited on the user friendly touch-panel.
Advantages at a glance:
- highest availability on small ground space
- up to 60 bags / minute
- robust and compact construction
- sophisticated servo-drive technique
- all functions are PLC controlled
- operating and controlling of the machine by a sophisticated touch-panel
- special executions possible
Flyer USG540141 KB