The USG1040 is a new designed high speed packaging machine, used to pack chocolate coins. The rubber wheels are powered by a sophisticated servo drive and the net is driven off in a very high speed and with high precision. The net is gathered by special collecting fingers and fed to the ultrasonic sealing head. A short ultrasonic pulse closes the net at two adjacent joints and simultaneously the net is cutted between those joints by a separately controlled, pneumatical knife.
Our label feed AZxxx can be mounted to the USG1040 optionally. Many different forms of label is possible like e.g. "Wine-glas label" or "String label" in different sizes. To print the label you can use our thermotransferprinter. All operating parameters are announced or edited on the user friendly touch-panel.
Advantages at a glance:
- highest availability on small ground space
- more than 100 bags / minute
- robust and compact construction
- dual execution of all important components
- sophisticated servo-drive technique
- all functions are PLC controlled
- operating and controlling of the machine by a sophisticated touch-panel
- special executions possible
Flyer USG1040155 KB